We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Provide world class support to our customers via email and chat
- Take ownership of customer inquiries from first point of contact through to resolution
- Provide phone and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners
- Perform system troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Proactively communicate client status, concerns and issues to appropriate management team
- Be the go-to resource for customer questions and platform issues and serve as the first point of contact for our customers
- Be an advocate for our customers and proactive in finding solutions to any issues that may arise
- Identify trends in feature requests and reporting these to our product team
- Contribute to our internal documentation and assist your teammates in understanding and handling technical issues
- Work in a fast-paced environment while delivering world class results for our customers and internal stakeholders
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science highly preferred
- 2+ years of previous Customer Support experience, including email, chat, and/or text support
- Deep knowledge and experience of Alteryx product offerings and solutions
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence cognitive engines capabilities a huge plus
- Experience providing Customer Support for a SaaS product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An empathetic and proactive approach to customer service
- A self-starter who feels empowered to take initiative to solve a problem
- Intuitive, inquisitive and passionate about tackling unique problems
- Able to learn quickly on the fly and are excited to take ownership of a project from start to finish
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity on a day-to-day basis and excited to be a part of building something from the ground up
- Technologically savvy and comfortable with various computer/web applications
- Experience working on remote teams is a plus
Working At Veritone
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.