We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
Veritone is seeking an experienced Marketing Content Writer to manage projects and content creation for the Media business unit. The ideal candidate brings energy and enthusiasm for media of all types, passion for our products and services and creativity to attract customers. You’ll be responsible for fueling the content marketing engine by crafting a variety of customer-first and data-driven content and communication assets, planning and executing campaigns, and crafting speaker and award submissions.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and execute industry-leading campaigns, messaging and promotions leading to strong brand awareness and direct sales for the Veritone One, Content Licensing and VeriAds business units
- Work with the Media Marketing team to develop and produce all types of customer-facing content from social media to communications, blogs, brochures, videos, white papers, case studies, sales enablement and more.
- Research speaking events and opportunities to present; create and submit speaking submissions with appropriate SME’s
- Develop an award submission calendar and create a cadence for gathering award submission content, build award-winning submissions, and managing regular submissions for the Media Marketing team
- Understand our target customers including their business needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Collaborate on thought-leadership content calendars for Veritone One, Content Licensing and VeriAds business units and meet regularly with subject matter experts to develop trending topic-focused blogs and articles.
- Develop data-based reports and content leveraging internal metrics, reports and dashboards.
- Stay on top of our target markets and competitive trends to influence our messaging and content.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of marketing content writing experience; preferably for an agency and/or technology company.
- Extensive portfolio of multi-format content and projects that are tailored for target markets and specific audiences and personas.
- Passion to learn new technologies, markets, services and emerging media channels
- Strong prioritization and decision-making skills to determine the highest impact of content marketing opportunities.
- Strong affinity to partner cross-functionally and drive growth through successful content marketing strategies and execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with analytical tools to help inform content strategy and help achieve desired key performance metrics.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- BA/BS required.
Working at Veritone:
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package
- Stock Options
- Flexible Time Off
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!