Who We Are
Veritone (Nasdaq: VERI) is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company’s proprietary operating system, aiWARE™, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video, and other data sources into actionable intelligence. aiWARE can be deployed in a number of environments and configurations to meet customers’ needs. Its open architecture enables customers in the media and entertainment, legal and compliance, and government sectors to easily deploy applications that leverage the power of AI to dramatically improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Veritone is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, with over 300 employees, and has offices in Denver, London, New York, San Diego, and Seattle. To learn more, visit Veritone.com.
What You’ll Do
- Develop deployment pipelines that reliably and efficiently deploy code to Veritone’s environments
- Develop tools to improve the efficiency, quality, observability, and usability of Veritone’s internal pipelines, and tools
- Work closely with software development teams to design, develop, and maintain software
- Independently design and develop tools to aid in operations and automation as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver innovative solutions to complex business and technical challenges.
- Collaborate with developers to improve processes, support tools, and deployment pipelines
- Define, design, and implement multi-tier, scalable distributed software applications to meet increasing demand.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, security, and adherence to development goals, and principles.
- Collaborate in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams (software development, release management, build, and release, etc...) in a dynamic entrepreneurial organization
- Build and maintain a resilient, secure, and efficient SaaS application platform to meet established SLAs.
- Manage cross-functional requirements working with Engineering, Product, Services, and other departments.
- Knowledge of standard security processes
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong coding fundamentals and good code-reading skills
- Expertise in troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience developing tools for software development teams
- Strong background working in AWS and Linux environments.
- Experience with observability, monitoring, and logging systems such as Kibana, Datadog, and Grafana
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Knowledge of standard security practices
- 2+ years of experience with SQL databases
Bonus Points If
- JIRA experience for project/task management
Working At Veritone
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $100,000. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.