Who We Are
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Implement technical solutions for new and existing customers.
- Assists external clients in the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware or solutions
- Evaluates client needs and develops configurations that support business processes.
- Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans. Tests and troubleshoots final system setups
- Become a subject matter expert on Veritone environments, products and components
- Become a subject matter expert on cognitive engines, engine benchmarking and engine use cases
- Become a subject matter expert on APIs, third party integration and data ingest
- Work closely with Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers and Product Teams to ensure solutions fit with customers’ use cases
- Operationalize integration activities that have historically been overseen by a single person
- Become a subject matter expert on the use cases supported by Veritone applications and environments to create and implement solutions that meet the needs of client requirements
- Additional technical tasks associated with customer systems and products may be added to this role in the future.
- This position reports to the SVP of Customer Solutions as part of the client-based Services team, and will collaborate with Pre Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to execute onboarding and client expansion opportunities.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years implementing and integrating Media and Entertainment workflow solutions on-prem, in the cloud and everything in between
- Experience with broadcast and online media codecs
- Knowledge of enterprise server technology and implementation a plus
- Strong analytical skills allowing decomp of problems and design of various solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders that have limited technical or product knowledge
- Ability to create technical drawings, including workflow, swim lane, infrastructure diagrams
- You love documentation… both consuming and creating it
- Versatile team player who can lean into any new challenge and approach it with creativity
- Ability to multitask and make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with cloud-based software platforms, ability to navigate learn new platforms quickly
- Experience with ticketing systems and best practices for ticket writing and resolution
- Associates Degree or 3+ years similar experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a broad understanding of how technology systems interact with each other, the ability to problem-solve, an innate curiosity and a methodical mindset are key for this role.
- Attention to detail in solution design and documentation is critical.
Bonus Points If
- Cloud-based storage, compute, account and API knowledge, ideally with AWS and Azure experience
- Experience consuming or creating APIs and microservices
- Able to understand and design JSON data structures
Working At Veritone
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.