We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
You will join the Verify team and bring about the end of passwords. Replacing the outdated authentication factor with a modern cognitive based numerous factor authentication solution. Using factors like biometrics, strong device binding, behavioral analysis, and geo location. Ultimately working to connect real world identity to online identity.
As an engineer on Verify you will
- Work on a high security authentication product alongside some of the best minds in authentication in the industry
- Work with datascientist to optimize and productionize AI models needed to empower Verify
- Build a highly available and scalable systems
- Be part of a soon to be released and expected to be explosive growth product opportunity at Veritone!
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years of professional experience building high-performance, reliable systems in a complex, multi-tiered and distributed environment.
- Design and implement services in a variety of programming languages including Nodejs, Golang.
- Successful deployment of production code at scale.
- A strong desire to write secure and reliable by design code. We are not looking for folks who go hotfix to hotfix to maintain systems.
- Write highly factorable and maintainable code that is testable, readable, and follows best practices regarding design patterns
Bonus Points If
- Strong knowledge of: Golang or NodeJs
- Working experience in designing and producing secure and reliable systems
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.