We Are Veritone One
Veritone One is one of the world’s largest full-service performance-based audio advertising agencies, creating native and traditional ads for the world’s most recognizable brands. The agency’s expertise in media buying, planning and creative execution, coupled with its unmatched ability to track near real-time performance of advertisements through Veritone, Inc.’s proprietary aiWARE™ technology, enables Veritone One to deliver ads with unmatched effectiveness in a way that’s simple, scalable and trackable. Veritone One is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. You can view us at: www.veritoneone.com
The Sales Operations Coordinator is involved in several aspects of the licensing process. The Sales Operations Coordinator will vet inquiries from incoming Salesforce queues or email distribution lists to determine if the request is valid, and route the request to the appropriate Account Manager, if needed. The Project Coordinator communicates directly with Licensing Account Managers, supplier partners and clients to facilitate the project from inquiry to final license.
What You’ll Do
- The Sales Operations Coordinator will assist Account Managers in the editorial, documentary and entertainment verticals to complete client projects.
- Direct client communications, independent research, and collaboration with Supplier Account Managers and CSM’s will be required
- PM will navigate and research through content in our Core and Commerce platforms, communicate relevant findings with AM’s and clients
- Communicate with conference partners for copyright questions and project approvals as needed. Provide research and feedback regarding availability of footage to clients
- Work with Supplier Account Managers to request, ingest and make footage available to clients and Licensing Account Managers as needed. Complete licenses based on client needs via Commerce quotes.
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of sales operations and/or project coordination experience preferably within a sales team or supporting a sales division.
- Experience in media or ad agency space highly preferred
- Knowledge of sports sector and/or broadcast industry highly desirable. (Sports Conferences represented: Big Ten, Pac-12, NCAA, US Soccer, Masters Golf Tournament, US Tennis Association, USA Swimming, French Tennis Federation)
- Knowledge of the following platforms highly desirable: Core, Commerce, Salesforce, Slack, Google Suite, Aspera on Cloud, Jira, Confluence, and Digital Media Hub.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.