We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
We are looking for a talented, experienced, and energetic Marketing Campaign Manager to join Veritone’s marketing team. Collaborating closely with the marketing leaders of each of the business units, you will help drive the creation and execution of integrated, multi-channel demand programs that drive both new business and existing customer expansion for our AI-based enterprise products and services. Specifically, you will work to translate business objectives into marketing strategies from which you will help execute programs that initiate interactions with enterprise buyers to inform, influence, and accelerate their buying decision for our products.
The right candidate will be a results-driven campaign manager pro with strong organizational, project management, and budgeting skills and has a successful track record in applying a buyer journey and buyer persona approach to campaign design and execution. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams while managing multiple marketing programs at once, we’d like to talk to you.
This position reports to the Head of Demand Generation and is an integral part of the marketing team.
What You’ll Do
- Build and execute strong, data driven marketing and demand generation campaigns to drive engagement and new business for our Business Units.
- Specifically, you’ll plan, author content for, and execute webinars, content syndication, email marketing, ABM and third party advertising – driving both brand awareness and business contribution.
- Collaborate closely with Business Unit marketing teams to develop an integrated campaign strategy and messaging. This includes setting attainable objectives, building and gathering requirements, and managing the constraints, including budget, timeline, scope, quality, and effectiveness of the campaign.
- You will analyze and segment customer data to help define prospects and customers with high engagement and revenue potential.
- You will run and manage the campaign calendar for each Business Unit, respectively.
- You will collaborate closely with the digital marketing team to help manage the email cadence to ensure optimal engagement and prevent list fatigue.
- You will align with the Business Unit marketing team and channel partners to develop channel partner specific programs and campaigns.
- You will establish and track goals and critical metrics for campaigns based on historical or projected results, and tie back actual performance and revenue impact.
- You will work with our demand generation vendors to streamline and optimize demand programs, increase impact, and innovate in new areas.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of marketing experience; specifically 3+ years of leading and running demand generation programs for multi-product enterprise software and/or SaaS services
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills
- Strong written and communications skills
- Self starter, can-do attitude, and is not afraid to be curious
- Be able to grasp and fully understand multi-buyer personas and multi-products across multiple industries
- Ability to synthesize business objectives, create a well-aligned integrated campaign strategy and execution plans with clearly defined metrics and KPIs.
- Results focused mindset with the dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible attitude to adjust quickly to the changing needs of the business, responsive to feedback, and can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization, across each of the Business Units and within the Corporate Marketing team; plus a fundamental understanding of the role of transparency and teamwork.
- Exceptional teammate with a resilient positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members …chemistry is key
- No Ego: Must own campaign management but welcomes input to help optimize.
- Experience with Salesforce, Confluence, and Jira are a plus
Working at Veritone:
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package
- Stock Options
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays
- Flexible Time Off
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!