Who We Are
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
We're looking for a technical marketing ace who knows clean energy market dynamics, energy AI competitors, buyer personas and industry speak to run marketing for the energy division of Veritone's aiWARE business unit. You'll develop market strategy, messaging, sales/partner enablement materials and demand generation plans for our unique, patented and revolutionary predictive AI technology. Our energy solutions enable utilities and independent operators to optimize energy dispatch and intelligently control and synchronize DERs across smart grids.
What You’ll Do
- Define and execute a go-to-market strategy for profitable growth of our AI-based energy optimization solutions
- Manage product launch process for new energy features and solutions
- Develop customer-facing marketing materials and sales enablement materials
- Create and execute demand generation strategy
- Monitor competitive landscape and create battlecards for sales use
- Assist sales team as needed to develop and close opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners for offering communication and feedback
- Responsible for ongoing communication of energy solutions with major market analysts including Gartner and Forrester
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years of product marketing and technical marketing experience
- Experience defining go-to-market strategy, and launching products to market
- Positioning and messaging, presentation, and marketing communications skills a must
- Ability to define and manage demand generation programs
- Collaborative and communicative, whether externally or internally, and across multi-disciplinary functions
Bonus Points If
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Data Science
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, as needed
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Experience in product marketing within the electric utilities industry a big plus
Working At Veritone
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.