We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
We are looking for a talented, experienced, and energetic demand generation leader to join Veritone’s marketing team. Leading a team of marketers and SDRs, you will drive the creation and execution of integrated, multi-channel demand programs that drive both new business and existing customer expansion for our AI-based enterprise products and services. You will collaborate with other marketing leaders within each of our business units to translate business objectives into marketing strategies from which, you and your team will execute programs that initiate interactions with enterprise buyers to inform, influence and accelerate their buying decision for our products.
The right candidate will be a demand generation pro, endlessly curious, metrics-driven, and have a successful history of applying a buyer journey and buyer persona approach to campaign design and execution. You’re a modern marketer who fully appreciates that digital tactics drive nearly all prospect education and influence today. As such you must have comprehensive experience leveraging SEO, paid, influencer, content and other digital marketing tactics for all levels within the funnel.
This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and is an integral part of the marketing leadership team.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, and execute demand generation campaigns to meet or exceed net new business and customer lifecycle pipeline/revenue goals.
- Collaborate closely with Business Unit Marketing teams to develop integrated campaign strategy and messaging
- Define demand generation processes across prospects and current customers that optimize ROI from first touch through to a closed-won deal.
- Determine the right balance of marketing strategies (traditional, digital, and account-based demand generation) to optimize the effectiveness of pipeline generation and marketing investment.
- Take a data-based, full-funnel view to testing / learning / optimizing all outbound Marketing messages and materials.
- Drive the operational governance and reporting for marketing performance. Manage demand generation budget, performance metrics, and return-on-marketing-investment.
- Identify appropriate KPI’s to track and measure effectiveness of marketing campaign performance and ROMI.
- Lead, mentor and inspire a high caliber team of marketing professionals to achieve key business goals.
What You'll Need
- 12+ years of marketing experience, 5+ specific to demand generation owning and managing marketing pipeline creation within a high growth, multi-product, B2B SaaS company.
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to build, motivate, and lead teams to achieve results.
- Understand B2B buyer’s journey and can identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration marketing to a range of economic and technical B2B buyers.
- Experience operationalizing marketing activities to ensure they are measurable, efficient, effective, and scalable.
- Strong data and analytical orientation, with a data-driven mindset. Proven track record of analyzing marketing results to determine ROI and inform future marketing investments.
- Experience managing the marketing technology stack.
- Excellent written marketing communications skills for a B2B software audience
- Collaborative team player who is well organized, proactive, and curious.
- Excellent communication and analytical abilities.
- Self-starter, can-do attitude and strong executive presence.
Working at Veritone:
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package
- Stock Options
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays
- Flexible Time Off
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!