We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
As Director, Business Operations at Veritone, you will spearhead initiatives that increase visibility and insight into the performance of multiple teams and groups including Marketing, Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Business Units.
- Architect and help execute our internal Salesforce.com related deployments.
- Gather and document requirements (functional and technical) for project needs, based on understanding of business processes.
- Develop analytical frameworks and coordinate with other business units to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes.
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, validation rules, approval processes, triggers, and email alerts.
- Develop operational dashboards to provide weekly insights into the rhythm of the business. (track KPIs and highlight levers to move)
- Develop data warehouse / data lake to support the growth of Veritone’s analytical maturity
- Diagnose and address inefficient workflow processes across the business organization and implement solutions with tools like Salesforce, Alteryx, and Qlik.
- Perform routine administration functions on internal SFDC instance.
- Build a Business Community at Veritone around the data we collect, and create new ways for how data sources can be reapplied to other parts of the company.
- Advocate the “Full Stack” BizOps mentality to other teams in the company by introducing and teaching the BizOps “stack” to the wider org for achieving broader self-sufficiency.
What You'll Need
- B.S. or B.A. required.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, and visual tools (such as Qlik), and complex modeling ability is required.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Administration or similar CRM tools.
- Familiar with Data blending tools like Alteryx and deploying for process automation and data analysis.
- Familiar with process diagramming and process automation tools like Salesforce for continually analyzing and addressing process bottlenecks across the business organization.
- Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
- High-energy, team-first, positive attitude.
Working at Veritone:
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package
- Stock Options
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays
- Flexible Time Off
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!