We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Drive adoption of Veritone in the customer organization, including technical assistance, training, demos, platform evangelism, configuration and customization assistance.
- Manage the on-boarding experience for customers. Deliver group training and 1-1 sessions to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Become the internal voice of the customer. Marshal resources across other Veritone teams to solve issues.
- Take ownership for each customer’s success and ROI with our services.
- Proactively consult to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points.
- Build strong trust-based relationships with users and customer sponsors, often at the VP-level and above.
- Respond quickly to customer-submitted questions and requests, sometimes outside of typical business hours.
- Maintain portfolio and monitoring analytics, reports and KPIs. Create internal and customer-facing reports.
- Solicit references, referrals and testimonials from customers.
- Collaborate internally with product, marketing and sales teams to communicate customer needs to design ideal offering/features.
- Manage the customer renewal process and identify upsell opportunities.
What You'll Need
- Experience in Customer Success related role. Proven track record of building rapport and relationships at all levels.
- Understanding of online software (SaaS) services and/or technology based solutions.
- B.S. or B.A. highly preferred.
- Excellent writer and communicator with strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person.
- Internet-savvy and entrepreneurial with a strong interest in tech startup culture.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Account management, project management and problem-solving skills.
- High level of organization and a great attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Data driven with appreciation of organization and process.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!