We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
You are an experienced “hands-on” technical leader who promotes a customer-centric support culture and seeks to ensure that every support interaction is best in class. You pride yourself on having a deep understanding of your product, the industry, and what success looks like for the customer. You are passionate about building, leading, and scaling an agile, flexible, and world-class onshore / offshore SaaS support organization by using creative and innovative problem-solving skills and driving continuous improvement.
- This is a hands-on technical management role where you’ll need to work with solving customer issues while rapidly growing the support organization.
- Recruit, train, develop and lead a growing team of Tier 1 SaaS Support professionals onshore and offshore
- Act as a Player/ Coach to serve as an escalation point for customer issues to ensure they are resolved quickly
- Oversee and manage the requests, incidents and problems
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues
- Mature the ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing information within the organization
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services
- Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly reports and as needed.
What You'll Need
- 10+ years of experience, at least 4 years at a management level capacity scaling teams from 5 to 50 resources to support enterprise customers and SMB’s.
- Experience within SaaS environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field preferred
- Jira Service Desk Ticketing system or equivalent ticket system experience
- Salesforce experience required
- Experience with Cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/Google) and On-Premise customer implementations
- Working experience with SQL and stored procedures
- Basic knowledge of Advanced SQL functionality
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams in a highly dynamic work environment
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for driving high growth
- Working within government sector highly preferred
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Working at Veritone: