We Are Veritone One
Veritone One is one of the world’s largest full-service performance-based audio advertising agencies, creating native and traditional ads for the world’s most recognizable brands. The agency’s expertise in media buying, planning and creative execution, coupled with its unmatched ability to track near real-time performance of advertisements through Veritone, Inc.’s proprietary aiWARE™ technology, enables Veritone One to deliver ads with unmatched effectiveness in a way that’s simple, scalable and trackable. Veritone One is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. You can view us at: www.veritoneone.com
What You’ll Do
- Thought Leader on up to date industry trends as it relates to vendor management, methodologies and media channels.
- Responsible for providing expert level consultation to clients as well as internal customers regarding the planning, vendor management, and execution driven by data for the entire breadth of media campaigns.
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence in all of our processes, improving our visibility for both campaign performance and industry trends.
- Collaborating with internal product teams to assist in design development for future AI innovations.
- Drive the implementation of our data mart to elevate analytical capabilities and to feed the insights engine.
- Leverage data sets and analytical capabilities to innovate on campaign attribution methodologies.
- Leverage efficiencies and leveling up the team of analysts to elevate our service levels and capabilities.
- Ability to to lay out a clearly articulated plan and drive cross-functional teams to execute on scope, on schedule and on budget.
What You'll Need
- BA/BS or Masters degree in Analytics, Information Systems, or related subjects
- 10+ years of related experience with a focus in data/media analytics
- Strong experience in media/advertising realm
- Strong understanding of data ingestion through to data visualization and analytical process automation to drive efficiencies that will continue to scale the analytics team
- Expert understanding of proactive data quality management
- Strong experience and understanding of analytical process automation, data visualization, data warehousing, media campaign attribution.
- Strong analytical, creative and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Client-facing experience and working directly with vendors.
- Experience working with web analytics (GA, Adobe, etc.) and attribution tools, BI/CRM tools, ETL tools for data blending and transformation, SQL, databases, Python, Alteryx, a strong plus.
- Experience with research and buying tools; specifically for digital and offline media.
- Proficient in media fundamentals; digital/offline media planning, buying and execution.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!