We Are Veritone One
Veritone One is one of the world’s largest full-service performance-based audio advertising agencies, creating native and traditional ads for the world’s most recognizable brands. The agency’s expertise in media buying, planning and creative execution, coupled with its unmatched ability to track near real-time performance of advertisements through Veritone, Inc.’s proprietary aiWARE™ technology, enables Veritone One to deliver ads with unmatched effectiveness in a way that’s simple, scalable and trackable. Veritone One is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-starter with strong communication and organization skills to join our Account Management team. This position is a great first step to becoming an Account leader working directly with our great portfolio of clients - something we’d want you to grow into in your first 12-18 months of being with Veritone One.
What You’ll Do
- Immerse yourself in audio and influencer marketing; Podcast, Radio, YouTube / Social Influencers, Streaming and Digital campaigns.
- Work one-on-one with our Account Management and internal teams to:
- Understand clients goals and KPIs
- Organize and attend conference calls and meetings as needed, helping Account Lead generate call recaps and action items
- Oversee deliverables for client campaigns and facilitate key communication between all internal departments, vendors, and clients
- Compile competitive and market research for new and existing clients
- Provide reporting/analysis of results to Account Manager and Client
- Become a power user of our proprietary technologies for reporting, creative trafficking, project management and media buying.
- Complete our Account Support Milestones within your first 12-18 months, proving your capabilities to become an Account Lead, managing your own roster of clients.
- Strong knowledge of audio, video and digital advertising
- High level of competency in the above Account Support role
- The ability to successfully run an internal and external meeting, with detailed agendas
- The ability to compose results reviews and presentations
- Executing our campaign launch processes
What You'll Need
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to present information clearly and confidently
- At least 1 year of experience in advertising, marketing or relevant internships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Applications.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high-quality work for multiple projects and clients while meeting deadlines
- BA/BS in related fields preferred.
Working At Veritone
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.