We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Build advanced AI solutions that meet our customer’s needs and are maintainable, cost-effective and responsive focusing on innovative microgrid solutions.
- Partner with our product, design and infrastructure teams to build or enhance applications and services.
- Own the reliability of the application and services
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain software code for our high-performance energy applications.
What You'll Need
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience with Electrical Engineering and Power Systems
- Heavy math background at least linear algebra
- Experience with IoT sensors and remoting such Raspberry PI, LoraWAN, Zigbee among others.
- Experience with SCADA and Control Systems around Power Delivery
- Understands advanced algorithms such as Dynamic Programming - How dynamic programming is used to speed up matrix calculations at a base level.
- At least 5 years of professional experience building high-performance, reliable systems in a complex, multi-tiered and distributed environment.
- Design and implement services in a variety of programming languages including Python, Golang.
- Successful deployment of production code at scale.
- Proven track record of writing maintainable code which includes unit tests, readable code and decent implementations of design patterns.
Bonus Points If
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science or solid knowledge of CS fundamentals (OOP, design patterns, algorithms, etc...)
- Familiar with SCADA Protocols such as OPC, Modbus and controller proprietary protocols.
- Experience and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to work on the next generation of Artificial Intelligence applications .
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.