Who We Are
Veritone (Nasdaq: VERI) is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company’s proprietary operating system, aiWARE™, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video, and other data sources into actionable intelligence. aiWARE can be deployed in a number of environments and configurations to meet customers’ needs. Its open architecture enables customers in the media and entertainment, legal and compliance, and government sectors to easily deploy applications that leverage the power of AI to dramatically improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Veritone is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, with over 300 employees, and has offices in Denver, London, New York, San Diego, and Seattle. To learn more, visit Veritone.com.
What You’ll Do
- Drive adoption of Veritone in the customer organization, including technical assistance, training, demos, platform evangelism, configuration and customization assistance.
- Manage the on-boarding experience for customers. Deliver group training and 1-1 sessions to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Become the internal voice of the customer. Marshal resources across other Veritone teams to solve issues.
- Take ownership for each customer’s success and ROI with our services.
- Proactively consult to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points.
- Build strong trust-based relationships with users and customer sponsors, often at the VP-level and above.
- Respond quickly to customer-submitted questions and requests, sometimes outside of typical business hours.
- Maintain portfolio and monitoring analytics, reports and KPIs. Create internal and customer-facing reports.
- Solicit references, referrals and testimonials from customers.
- Collaborate internally with product, marketing and sales teams to communicate customer needs to design ideal offering/features.
- Manage the customer renewal process and identify upsell opportunities.
What You'll Need
- 3 Years of Experience in related field.
- B.S. or B.A. required.
- Proven track record of building rapport and relationships at all levels.
- Excellent writer and communicator with strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person.
- Internet-savvy and entrepreneurial with a strong interest in tech startup culture.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Account management, project management and problem-solving skills.
- High level of organization and a great attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Data driven with appreciation of organization and process.
Bonus Points If
- Prior experience in SaaS account management in Media & Entertainment.
- Strong understanding of online software (SaaS) services and technology stack, broadly defined.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!