Who We Are
Veritone (Nasdaq: VERI) is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company’s proprietary operating system, aiWARE™, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video, and other data sources into actionable intelligence. aiWARE can be deployed in a number of environments and configurations to meet customers’ needs. Its open architecture enables customers in the media and entertainment, legal and compliance, and government sectors to easily deploy applications that leverage the power of AI to dramatically improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Veritone is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, with over 300 employees, and has offices in Denver, London, New York, San Diego, and Seattle. To learn more, visit Veritone.com.
What You’ll Do
- Function as a respected, contributing member of the sales team; that means being a “roll-up-your sleeves” producer.
- Meet or exceed individual monthly and quarterly New ARR and deal targets.
- Engage in consultative dialogue by leveraging industry expertise (Media and Entertainment), technology solution knowledge, and consultative sales techniques to influence client decisions, create value, and meet immediate and long-term business requirements.
- Work to find a great solution for each client using a deep understanding of their business, financial acumen, strong sales process, and creativity.
- Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting through demo and contract negotiations/close.
- Achieve sales quotas through identifying, qualifying and closing business.
- Maintain updated sales records and prospects in salesforce.com.
- Forecast sales activity, revenue achievement and update activity/prospect status in weekly sales meetings and prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific sales targets.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Attend relevant industry and vertical events.
- Be the professional face of Veritone in your territory.
- Orchestrate the buyer journey from first experience and handoff to Customer Success.
- Manage to an agreed upon set of activities, pipeline development and prospect mix to ensure consistent performance excellence quarter over quarter.
- Strategic account and business planning.
- Collaborate with SDR’s, Product Management and the Executive Teamt to help drive pipeline to close new business.
What You'll Need
- 5-10 years’ experience selling a complex Intelligent Process Automation SaaS, IaaS or PaaS solution (preferably enterprise SaaS software) up-and-down in client organizations.
- Strong knowledge of Artificial Intelligence cognitive engines capabilities
- Exhibit exceptional understanding of current industry and business trends within the media and entertainment market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Proven track record in successful field role hunting new business.
- Solution Selling oriented methodology, ability to convey value and differentiation.
- Skilled at networking and uncovering new opportunities.
- Independent thinker; not afraid of rejection.
- Hunter mentality with proven experience in effectively building a regional territory, highly driven and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated success in strategic account selling.
- Strong business acumen; polished, and articulate, comfortable selling and presenting to senior level executives.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Creative problem solver who can react quickly and multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Bonus Points If
- Digital Asset Management Systems or Media Asset Management experience.
- Closed deals with Television Networks, Media Groups, Production Houses and E-Sorts Companies.
Working At Veritone
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.