Who We Are
Veritone (Nasdaq: VERI) is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company’s proprietary operating system, aiWARE™, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video, and other data sources into actionable intelligence. aiWARE can be deployed in a number of environments and configurations to meet customers’ needs. Its open architecture enables customers in the media and entertainment, legal and compliance, and government sectors to easily deploy applications that leverage the power of AI to dramatically improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Veritone is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, with over 300 employees, and has offices in Denver, London, New York, San Diego, and Seattle. To learn more, visit Veritone.com.
What You’ll Do
- Use technical skills to explain the benefits of their products or services to potential customers and to show how their products or services are better than their competitors' products.
- Interest the client in buying Veritone products or services, negotiate a price, and complete the sale.
- Give technical presentations during which they explain the technical aspects of the product and how it will solve a specific customer problem.
- Team with salespersons who concentrate on marketing and selling the product, which lets the sales engineer concentrate on the technical aspects of the job.
- Identify all technical issues and solutions through all stages of the technical sales cycle.
- Build positive relationships client's technical staff.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services.
- Demonstrate detailed technical capabilities of live Platform instance.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess capabilities & needs and to determine product requirements.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange launches.
- Plan and modify products to meet client needs.
- Help clients solve problems with Platform.
- Help in researching and developing new products.
What You'll Need
- Experience with Intelligence Process Automation or Robotic Process Automation
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence cognitive engines capabilities
- Experience selling professional services related solutions
- Experience selling solutions around process automation
Bonus Points If
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science.
- History of selling complex technological products or services to the Energy sector.
- History of selling complex technological products or services
- Must have extensive knowledge of the products and functions and must understand the processes that make these products work.
Working At Veritone
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.