What You’ll Do
- Producing visually rich materials that quickly and effectively convey the value of our products and technology provided to our customers.
- Build digital assets supporting lead generation programs (email, digital ads, videos) to sales enablement assets leveraged by our inside, outside and channel sales teams (decks, one-sheets, case studies) to help our product teams with technical diagrams and branding elements within our products themselves, there is not a lack of things to do here.
- Be a steward of brand perception that shows how deeply care about how our brand is presented in the market -- seen by customers, prospects, partners and investors alike.
- Brainstorm, concept and execute a wide range of Creative Services deliverables, including:
- Sales decks
- Dynamic Powerpoint presentations
- Printed collateral (one-sheets, brochures, case studies, whitepapers, etc.)
- Oversize/Event graphics
- Social media graphics
- Digital ad campaigns
- Email marketing assets
- Website graphics
- Video storyboards
- Assist in the management and maintenance of Veritone website properties (WordPress)
- Contribute to the evolution of the Veritone brand and uphold our brand standards
- Articulate design concepts to the Creative Director and/or other business stakeholders
- Communicate directly with vendors when necessary
- Management of multiple project deadlines
- Management of creative assets and folders
- Image sourcing as required
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, preferably in a B to B environment
- Possess a strong understanding of brand standards and the importance of maintaining brand consistency across all channels
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates experience with lead gen asset development, sales enablement asset development, and the ability to produce effective designs across all media with a strong understanding of typography and layout.
- Mastery of the following programs:
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google Suite
- Wordpress Editing
- Working knowledge in the following a plus:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- HTML 5
- Experience using JIRA and/or Confluence
- Experience using Pardot
- Attention to detail, even at a fast pace
- Collaborative attitude and the ability to take creative direction and criticism
- A demonstrated willingness to lean in and learn very technical products and concepts
- Experience managing multiple deadlines, with demonstrated ability to switch gears quickly and “roll with the punches”
- Comfortable communicating directly with senior leadership to brainstorm and concept high profile projects
Bonus Points If
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
Working At Veritone
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.