Who We Are
Veritone (Nasdaq: VERI) is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company’s proprietary operating system, aiWARE™, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video, and other data sources into actionable intelligence. aiWARE can be deployed in a number of environments and configurations to meet customers’ needs. Its open architecture enables customers in the media and entertainment, legal and compliance, and government sectors to easily deploy applications that leverage the power of AI to dramatically improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Veritone is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, with over 300 employees, and has offices in Denver, London, New York, San Diego, and Seattle. To learn more, visit Veritone.com.
What You’ll Do
- Implement technical solutions for new and existing customers.
- Assists external clients in the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware or solutions
- Evaluates client needs and develops configurations that support business processes.
- Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans. Tests and troubleshoots final system setups
- Become a subject matter expert on Veritone environments, products and components
- Become a subject matter expert on cognitive engines, engine benchmarking and engine use cases
- Become a subject matter expert on APIs, third party integration and data ingest
- Work closely with Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers and Product Teams to ensure solutions fit with customers’ use cases
- Operationalize integration activities that have historically been overseen by a single person
- Become a subject matter expert on the use cases supported by Veritone applications and environments to create and implement solutions that meet the needs of client requirements
- Additional technical tasks associated with customer systems and products may be added to this role in the future.
- This position reports to the SVP of Customer Solutions as part of the client-based Services team, and will collaborate with Pre Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to execute onboarding and client expansion opportunities.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years implementing and integrating Media and Entertainment workflow solutions on-prem, in the cloud and everything in between
- Experience with broadcast and online media codecs
- Knowledge of enterprise server technology and implementation a plus
- Strong analytical skills allowing decomp of problems and design of various solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders that have limited technical or product knowledge
- Ability to create technical drawings, including workflow, swim lane, infrastructure diagrams
- You love documentation… both consuming and creating it
- Versatile team player who can lean into any new challenge and approach it with creativity
- Ability to multitask and make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with cloud-based software platforms, ability to navigate learn new platforms quickly
- Experience with ticketing systems and best practices for ticket writing and resolution
- Associates Degree or 3+ years similar experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a broad understanding of how technology systems interact with each other, the ability to problem-solve, an innate curiosity and a methodical mindset are key for this role.
- Attention to detail in solution design and documentation is critical.
Bonus Points If
- Cloud-based storage, compute, account and API knowledge, ideally with AWS and Azure experience
- Experience consuming or creating APIs and microservices
- Able to understand and design JSON data structures
Working At Veritone
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.