We Are Veritone
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Build solutions that meet our customer’s needs and are maintainable, cost-effective and responsive.
- Partner with our product, design and infrastructure teams to build or enhance applications and services.
- Own the reliability of the application and services by partnering. operations and infrastructure to build, scale and monitor services and applications.
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain software code for our high-performance business applications.
- Analyze and optimize User Interface and Backend Application code for efficiency.
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years of professional experience building high-performance, reliable systems in a complex, multi-tiered and distributed environment.
- Proven experience with a modern programming language, preferably GoLang and NodeJS.
- 2+ years of experience building React-based web applications.
- Design and implement services in a variety of programming languages including Nodejs, Golang.
- Successful deployment of production code at scale.
- Proven track record of writing maintainable code which includes unit tests, readable code and decent implementations of design patterns.
Bonus Points If
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or solid knowledge of CS fundamentals (OOP, design patterns, algorithms, etc...)
- Experience and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to work on the next generation of Artificial Intelligence applications .
What’s In It For You
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- A fully stocked kitchen, casual dress attire, catered lunch on Fridays.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.