At Verishop, we're reimagining e-commerce to make online shopping the way it should be: curated, convenient, and inspiring. In order to create a platform where brands can thrive and where millennials can shop and discover, we've assembled a highly skilled team with deep knowledge in online retail, e-commerce, online-user behavior and more. We're looking to add intrepid and talented individuals who are enthusiastic about having a role in building the creative strategy, team and culture from the ground up.
About this role:
We have built a platform that connects merchants and customers in a unique way that drives discovery and connection. With 24/7 on-demand service, we're dedicated to creating the best possible experience for our customers. We’re looking for a customer-focused problem solver to lead our support team and help us build processes, field requests, troubleshoot issues, and lead our customer experience team to the next level. With requests coming in at all hours, our Customer Support Specialists are responsible for speaking directly with customers and working closely with our teams to deliver on our brand promise and ensure the needs of our customers are met.
If you are driven, empathetic, solutions oriented, and ready to jump into the startup world, then this is the job for you.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the voice of Verishop for our customers
- Act as the voice of our customers internally to Verishop
- Work collaboratively with our Merchant Support, Merchant Solutions, Operations and Vendor Partnership teams to improve experience for our customers
- Grow and Lead our Customer Support team who are the first point of contact for all our customers via phone, email and chat
- Develop processes and analytics to measure and focus improvement
- Build communication channels and relationships with our customer community
- Lead cross functional working groups to identify, prioritize and lead process improvements
- Recruit, train, retain, develop and hold accountable our Customer Support team
- Evaluate customer feedback and communicate insights to other internal teams, including marketing, product development, strategy, and tech, to optimize the user experience
- Work closely with our Merchant Support team to ensure a platform that brings Verishop’s vision of connecting brands and customers together is attained
- 5+ years of relative experience
- 3+ years of team leadership experience
- Passion for customer experience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and create new solutions in a self driven fashion
- Ability to identify root causes and lead continuous improvement
- Previous experience leading in a customer facing role at scale is preferred (Retail, Contact Center, Food Service Industry, etc.)
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment and contribute wherever there are needs and flex as priorities shift
- Strong problem solving and data analytics skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong computer literacy skills (experience with Gorgias, NetSuite, Shopify, preferred)
- Flexibility in work schedule
At Verishop, we are committed to creating a team of diverse backgrounds and identities and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.