At Verishop, we're reimagining e-commerce to make online shopping the way it should be: inspiring and convenient. To create a platform where brands can thrive and where millennials can shop and discover, we've assembled a highly skilled team with deep knowledge in online retail, e-commerce, online-user behavior, and more. We're looking to add intrepid and talented individuals who are enthusiastic about having a role in shaping the partnership strategy, team, and culture.
The Team at Verishop:
We’re a lean, fast-growing, passionate team with diverse experiences and backgrounds including work at e-commerce companies, digitally native brands, premier department stores, and brick-and-mortar stores. We’re building out our selection with the millennial shopper in mind by setting strategy, acquiring brands, and establishing tools to help drive the customer experience. As we grow selection, site merchandising has become a priority focus to allow customers to engage with our brand, discover, and shop easily.
We are a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment where every member of the team is a business owner. We want you to have a seat at the table because your opinion matters here. To that end, we are hiring leaders who bring a dynamic skill set. We're creating a diverse team of tastemakers, strategists, creative problem solvers, and data analysts who can work closely with our tech team to build a new kind of online shopping platform.
If you want a part in building a better e-commerce experience for both customers and brands, we hope to hear from you.
About this role:
We’re looking for a site merchandiser who has experience working in a multi-category retail environment. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, quantitatively strong, and a creative problem solver with strong communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Implement and optimize site merchandising across product categories to promote items and drives sales
- Assist in developing landing pages to display new products in accordance with launches and initiatives
- Establish strong relationships across cross-functional teams to advance digital objectives
- Track consumer data making updates to merchandising strategy as needed to optimize short-term performance and to inform longer-term strategies
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practice
- Job duties may change at any time due to business needs
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Interest in lifestyle categories such as fashion, home, or beauty, is a plus
At Verishop, we are committed to creating a team of diverse backgrounds and identities and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.