At Verishop, we're reimagining e-commerce to make online shopping the way it should be: inspiring and convenient. In order to create a platform where brands can thrive and where millennials can shop and discover, we've assembled a highly skilled team with deep knowledge in online retail, e-commerce, online-user behavior and more. We're looking to add intrepid and talented individuals who are enthusiastic about having a role in shaping the partnership strategy, team and culture.
About this role:
We’re looking for a highly motivated, strategic Product Manager to join the team. They will lead a diverse array of initiatives necessary to develop and optimize Verishop’s core eCommerce experience to create a best-in-class customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Create search topics, filters, navigation and overall site experience for customers to discover across Verishop platforms
- Work closely with engineering, design, partnerships and marketing team individuals
- Leverage innovative technologies and creative approaches
- 5+ years of previous experience
- Prior experience working on user-facing applications on both native and web platforms
- Passion for innovation and a knack for building with scale in mind
- Engages positively with cross-functional stakeholders across a different departments (engineering, partnerships, marketing, legal, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertly balances deliverables across multiple projects and tasks with tactical and strategic scope
- Proactive, detail-oriented individual who can work in a dynamic, fast-paced and growing environment
- Develops strong relationships with colleagues and jumps in to provide support wherever needed
- Willingness to run fast, work collaboratively and pivot when necessary
- Comfortable working in a remote environment across multiple time zones and communication mediums (email, Slack, video chat, etc.)
At Verishop, we are committed to creating a team of diverse backgrounds and identities and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.