At Verishop, we're reimagining e-commerce to make online shopping the way it should be: curated, convenient, and inspiring. In order to create a platform where brands can thrive and where millennials can shop and discover, we've assembled a highly skilled team with deep knowledge in online retail, e-commerce, online-user behavior and more. We're looking to add intrepid and talented individuals who are enthusiastic about having a role in building the creative strategy, team and culture from the ground up.
About this role:
We have built a platform that connects merchants, creators and customers in a unique way that drives discovery and connection. With an expanding number of creators and unique ways of connecting across our platform we need to build a support structure to enable our partners to achieve success. We’re looking for a creator-focused problem solver to lead our support team and help us build processes, field requests, troubleshoot issues, and take our creator experience to the next level. With requests coming in at all hours, our Creator Support Specialists are responsible for speaking directly with creators and working closely with our internal teams to deliver on our brand promise and ensure the needs of our creators are met.
If you are hard working, empathetic, solutions oriented, and ready to jump into the startup world, then this is the job for you.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the voice of Verishop for our creator partners
- Act as the voice of our creators internally to Verishop
- Work collaboratively with our Customer Support, Merchant Support, Creative, marketing and Content teams to improve experience for our creators
- Establish, Grow and Lead our Creator Support team who are the first point of contact for all our creators via phone, email and chat
- Develop processes and while we grow the team - be directly involved to respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve creator issues in a timely and positive manner by mastering and using all available systems such as Zendesk, Shopify, NetSuite, Slack, etc.
- Build communication channels and relationships with our creator community
- Lead cross functional working groups to identify, prioritize and lead process improvements
- Recruit, train, retain, develop and hold accountable our Creator Support team
- Evaluate creator feedback and communicate insights to other internal teams, including marketing, product development, strategy, and tech, to optimize the user experience
- Work closely with our Customer Support team to ensure a platform that brings Verishop’s vision of connecting brands and customers together is attained
- Measure and lead improvement around creator engagement, execution and responsiveness
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- 2-3 years of team leadership experience
- Passion for creator experience
- Experience in the creative and ifluencer space
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and create new solutions in a self driven fashion
- Ability to identify root causes and lead continuous improvement
- Previous experience working in a merchant facing role is preferred (Retail, Contact Center, Food Service Industry, etc.)
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment and contribute wherever there are needs and flex as priorities shift
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong computer literacy skills (experience with Zendesk, iOS NetSuite, Shopify, preferred)
- Flexibility in work schedule
At Verishop, we are committed to creating a team of diverse backgrounds and identities and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.