Remote, college credit
At Verishop, we are re-imagining the e-commerce platform with a mission-driven approach. We’re focused on building a platform where brands can thrive that’s intuitive and delightful for the millennial shopper.
We’ve assembled a team with deep knowledge in online retail, e-commerce marketplace and online user behavior. We’re looking to add intrepid individuals who are both skilled and enthusiastic about having a role in building the selection, team, and culture from the ground up.
About this role:
We're looking for a Design Intern to join our team at Verishop. You will have the unique opportunity to learn different aspects of digital design and video production in a fast paced environment.
What you'll learn:
- Creative Strategy and process as a part of the team.
- Brand building in real time through Creative outputs.
- Tech company culture.
- Collaboration with different teams including tech, marketing and buying.
- Work with new programs and applications.
What you'll assist with:
- Creating digital assets for website, app, and social media.
- Maintaining and organizing our database of imagery.
- Retouching and optimizing files.
- Brainstorming on new ideas
- Video and music editing.
What we're looking for:
- Prefer working towards a degree in Digital / Graphic Design and Communications
- Strong portfolio of graphic design work.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere and After Effects.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
At Verishop, we are committed to creating a team of diverse backgrounds and identities and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.