Remote, college credit
At Verishop, we are re-imagining the e-commerce platform with a mission-driven approach. We’re focused on building a platform where brands can thrive that’s intuitive and delightful for the millennial shopper.
We’ve assembled a team with deep knowledge in online retail, e-commerce marketplace and online user behavior. We’re looking to add intrepid individuals who are both skilled and enthusiastic about having a role in building the selection, team, and culture from the ground up.
About this role:
We're looking for a Creative Production Intern to join our team at Verishop. You will have the unique opportunity to learn different aspects of content production in a fast paced environment.
What you'll learn:
- Creative Strategy and process as a part of the team.
- Brand building in real time through Creative outputs.
- Tech company culture.
- Collaboration with different teams including tech, marketing and buying.
- Working with new programs and applications.
What you'll assist with:
- Producing photo shoots and video content.
- Maintaining and organizing our database of imagery.
- Researching influencers in fashion, culture and entertainment.
- Assisting brand Stylist with creative decks and research.
- Supporting the retouching deliverables.
- Organizing production and social calendar.
- Data entry.
What we're looking for:
- Prefer working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, Design
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
At Verishop, we are committed to creating a team of diverse backgrounds and identities and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.