At Verishop, we are re-imagining the e-commerce platform with a mission-driven approach. We’re focused on building a platform where brands can thrive that’s intuitive and delightful for the millennial shopper.
We’ve assembled a team with deep knowledge in online retail, e-commerce marketplace and online user behavior. We’re looking to add intrepid individuals who are both skilled and enthusiastic about having a role in building the selection, team, and culture from the ground up.
About the role:
Verishop is looking for a Director of CRM to manage the post-acquisition lifecycle of a multi-category, multi-brand ecommerce shopper. This leader will be a strategic thinker who can use both analytical and creative approaches to set the strategy for lifecycle marketing, and then have the skills and passion to execute that strategy. The ideal candidate loves the idea of diving deep in customer analytics and building programs and responses that will delight all customer segments.
This is a hands-on role that requires strategic thinking as well as strong execution skills.
What you'll do:
- Manage Email Marketing Program: Set the marketing email strategy and manage the entire process from calendaring to send.
- Support Automated Email Strategy: Collaborate with Product and Growth teams on creative development and technical implementation of new transactional emails, drip series, triggered
- Advocate For and Help Concept Onsite Retention Tools: Work with cross-functional teams on products, creative and merchandising ideas that will help deepen engagement and customer loyalty.
- Develop Programs that Extend the Life of Customers: Analyze customer lifecycles and develop measurable marketing strategies to improve customer engagement & conversion over the customers lifetime and throughout the entire customer journey
- Test and Learn: Use A/B testing and extensive analytics to better understand optimal strategies and better serve the customer
- Work collaboratively with creative, marketing, growth teams and analytics.
- 7+ years of experience in CRM Marketing
- Solid understanding of testing fundamentals, especially email (CAN-SPAM compliance, deliverability, A/B split testing, etc.) and KPIs
- Experience in customer segmentation and retention programs
- Analytically strong
- Self-motivated and takes initiative; must be able to work independently
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Photoshop and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills