At Verishop, we are re-imagining the e-commerce platform with a mission-driven approach. We’re focused on building a platform where brands can thrive that’s intuitive and delightful for the millennial shopper.
We’ve assembled a team with deep knowledge in online retail, e-commerce marketplace and online user behavior. We’re looking to add intrepid individuals who are both skilled and enthusiastic about having a role in building the selection, team, and culture from the ground up.
Marketing at Verishop:
Are you an experienced, data-oriented marketer looking to build a brand from launch to full scale? Are you an uber creative thinker who wishes you had more freedom to execute on your big ideas? Are you looking for a fast-paced, inspiring, collaborative environment to make your next career move? If so, our Verishop Marketing Manager role may be for you.
We’re building out a lean team of brand marketers to help shape our brand strategy and execute a marketing plan that excites and engages our target audience. This team will deliver on building and establishing the Verishop brand image and equity in the market. This team will be solidly grounded in marketing analytics and drive for data-based decisions, allowing the customer’s voice to be heard.
About this role:
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager who is ready to help define and refine our brand strategy. This individual has strong experience with brand marketing fundamentals, performance marketing, and customer relationship management. He/she is a creative marketer and can ideate and execute on a range of activities from paid media initiatives, standard out-of-home placements to more innovative grass roots initiatives. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, innovative, entrepreneurial, proactive, assertive, quantitatively adept and a strong creative problem solver with great communication skills. He/she will be responsible for traffic, acquisition, brand awareness, brand sentiment as well as key customer behavior metrics.
What you’ll do:
- Help further define and crystallize the brand identity for Verishop
- Develop a marketing plan that helps establish our brand identity, build our brand equity and reach our target customers at scale
- Lead marketing resources in execution of all elements of the marketing plan
- Manage our social media accounts, ensuring brand equity is maintained and work with creative on assets
- Drive repeat purchases and key customer behavior
- Ideate creative marketing executions to reach our customers in new and unconventional ways
- Lead data analysis of customer behaviors and drive improvements in the business
- Ensure consistent execution of brand elements across all customer touchpoints
- 4+ years of brand marketing experience
- Strategic and very creative thinker when it comes to marketing activation
- Substantial experience with executing marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills used to drive thoughtful, analytically-backed marketing strategies
- Strong communication, presentation, problem-solving and project management skills (copy writing skills a plus)
- Work creatively to hit aggressive growth goals and improve CAC efficiency
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well with a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for fashion retail