As Verishop, we're reimagining e-commerce to make online shopping the way it should be: curated, convenient and inspiring. In order to create a platform where brands can thrive and where millennials can shop and discover, we've assembled a highly skilled team with deep knowledge in online retail, e-commerce, online-user behavior and more. We're looking to add intrepid and talented individuals who are enthusiastic about having a role in building the creative strategy, team and culture from the ground up.
The Team at Verishop:
We’re a lean, fast-growing team of passionate employees with diverse experiences and backgrounds, having worked at ecommerce companies, digitally native brands, the largest department stores, ecommerce platforms and even brick-and-mortar stores. We’re building out our technology, logistics and selection with the millennial shopper in mind – setting strategy, building product, curating brands and helping drive the customer experience.
We are a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment where every member of the team is a business owner – we want you to have a seat at the table because every opinion matters here. We are building a team of creatives, strategists, creative problem solvers, data analysts and more. We want our employees to be inspired every day they come to work and that starts with the people around them.
Our passion is to create a better experience for our customers and our brands and we hope you will join us on that journey.
About this role:
We’re looking for a multi-talented Shooter/Editor who can bring a fresh eye and an elevated feel to the Verishop brand. Our ideal candidate has previous experience shooting both photo and video for editorial and e-commerce brands, including apparel, home, and beauty. This candidate will also have experience shooting and editing video for digital ads, social content, brand videos, and e-commerce PDPs.
What you’ll do:
- Create and edit videos for social media, digital ads, and website
- Act as second Photographer as needed on any e-commerce and/or editorial shoots
- Work with our in house team to shoot apparel, home, and beauty
- Work closely with our other cross-functional project teams, including: engineering, IT, buyers, marketing
- Setup and operate production equipment, including lighting and sometimes audio both in studio and on location
- 4-6 years of industry experience
- Advanced use of photography/video equipment and software
- Strong understanding of industry trends
- A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic
- Understanding of artificial and natural lighting and how it affects different settings, shapes, and skin tones
- Experience working and receiving constructive feedback from creative directors, production, and graphic designers
- Strong communication, presentation, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Good communication and people skills