At Verishop, we're reimagining e-commerce to make online shopping the way it should be: curated, convenient and inspiring. In order to create a platform where brands can thrive and where millennials can shop and discover, we've assembled a highly skilled team with deep knowledge in online retail, e-commerce, online-user behavior and more. We're looking to add intrepid and talented individuals who are enthusiastic about having a role in building the creative strategy, team and culture from the ground up.
About this role:
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial hands-on data-driven Head of Growth to bootstrap our customer acquisition, activation, on-boarding and retention practices. The ideal candidate is highly self-managed, creative and has some level of technical background, whether it’s the ability to build your own reports on our BI platform, read API documentation to understand the capabilities of an ad platform, and/or having a keen sense for intuitive user experiences. Prior retail ecommerce experience is a big plus.
What you’ll do:
- Architect, operate and evolve our multi-channel customer acquisition plan.
- Study our target demographic and product assortment, and craft a holistic customer acquisition framework for different customer segments and product categories.
- Design and manage all our paid social, search and display campaigns, from ideation to execution, while collaborating with our Creative team.
- Search engine optimization for our ecommerce and content pages.
- Setup and manage our affiliate marketing programs.
- Work with our Product Design, Creative and Engineering teams to build experiences for efficient customer acquisition.
- Design, build and optimize our referral programs.
- Setup and scale our automated lifecycle email marketing program.
- Build out a scalable MarTech stack for efficient media spend.
- Regularly explore new digital acquisition channels and technologies to capitalize on.
- Design our customer acquisition funnel, set KPIs around them and collaborate with our Data team to monitor and optimize them.
- Design and execute AB...N tests to optimize our growth funnel and customer retention.
- Design optimized onboarding experiences for new customers.
- Manage relationships with external agencies, partners and service providers.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years experience working in Customer Growth / Acquisition / Engagement / Retention or AdTech/MarTech platforms in a consumer-focussed digitally-native company, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- A technical background, which could be one or more of the following: a technical degree, product management experience, software engineering experience, solutions architecture experience or data analysis experience.
- Experience with ad buying on one or more of these platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snap, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social platforms.
- Deep knowledge of Programmatic Advertising and the technologies in this domain, across multiple ad platforms.
- Deep understanding of KPIs like CAC, LTV, payback period, ROAS, etc and the levers to improve them.
- Experience working with different attribution models and a deep understanding of how to leverage these models to gauge performance.
- Experience building diverse customer segmentation strategies and scaleable targeted messaging frameworks.
- Experience with designing, executing and measuring performance of AB and multivariate tests.
- Experience in the retail ecommerce domain is a big plus.
- Experience working with / integrating with social advertiser APIs is a big plus.
- Experience bootstrapping the growth practice at an early stage company is a big plus.
- Experience with email marketing is a big plus.
- Experience designing onboarding / customer education flows is a big plus.
- Experience designing loyalty programs is a big plus.
- Exposure to brand marketing is a big plus.