At Verishop, we are re-imagining the e-commerce platform with a mission-driven approach. We’re focused on building a platform where brands can thrive that’s intuitive and delightful for the millennial shopper.
We’ve assembled a team with deep knowledge in online retail, e-commerce marketplace and online user behavior. We’re looking to add intrepid individuals who are both skilled and enthusiastic about having a role in building the creative strategy, team, and culture from the ground up.
About this role:
Verishop’s success as an e-commerce vendor relies deeply on our relationship with our 3PL partners and their multi-tenant fulfillment centers. The Operations Manager team represents our company, our vendors and our customers within the execution of that business. Our operations team works closely with the 3PL leadership through KPI tracking, relationship building, coaching, teaching, recognition and accountability to achieve the highest level of results. Each manager has primary responsibility for all operations at one of 3 Fulfillment Centers in Chicago, Atlanta or Los Angeles. You will support and collaborate closely with your peers across that network. This role is based out of our headquarters office in Santa Monica and requires up to 50% travel. This position reports to the Chief Logistics Officer or Operations Manager dependent on experience.
What you’ll do:
- Act as Verishop's contact in our Midwest, Southeast or West Coast warehouse: support business, customers and buying teams on daily logistic tasks.
- Support and maintain relationships with our 3PL partner, supporting local needs, creating performance reports, handling daily order tracking and monitoring daily shipment processes.
- Intermediate the communication between Verishop and our warehouses: understand and support shortage resolution, support external vendors guidelines, solve receiving/outbound issues in-location, create best practices and standard operating procedures. Track and evolve these guidelines to our evolving business.
- Coordinate with Verishop's buyers trouble-shooting emails related to purchasing orders questions, issues, delays, non-compliant vendors.
- Drive Standard Operating Procedure execution across all parties to drive Quality and Efficiency in our process.
- Monitor and review billing to enable accurate payments and expense. Working collaboratively and innovatively to reduce expense across our supply chain.
- Connecting our finance and marketing team’s plans to support accurate volume forecasts to our FCs. Providing guidance and feedback to our 3PL partners to ensure proper staffing and execution to meet our Service Level agreements.
- Driving performance around outbound customer orders to achieve timely processing and great quality
- Engagement on the returns process aiming to recapture as much inventory as possible while maintaining the highest levels of quality for our products in resale.
- 0-2 years experience for Lead position
- 3+ years experience for Manager position
- Hands-on mindset focused on collaboration and results achievement
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Resilient and adaptable to the rapid growth and change in our environment
- Self driven and with a high level of personal ownership
- Positive attitude in the face of adversity
- Interpersonal communication skill set
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Flexibility to travel (50% of the time).
- Interest in fashion and retail is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree.