At Verishop, we are re-imagining the e-commerce platform with a mission-driven approach. We’re focused on building a platform where brands can thrive that’s intuitive and delightful for the millennial shopper.
We’ve assembled a team with deep knowledge in online retail, e-commerce marketplace and online user behavior. We’re looking to add intrepid individuals who are both skilled and enthusiastic about having a role in building the creative strategy, team, and culture from the ground up.
About this role:
With 24/7 on-demand service, we’re taking shopping one step further for our customers. We’re looking for customer-focused problem solvers to join our customer service team and help us field requests, troubleshoot customer issues, and take our customer experience to the next level. With requests coming in at all hours, our Customer Service Specialists are responsible for speaking directly with customers and working closely with our teams to deliver on our brand promise and ensure the needs of our customers are met.
If you are hard working, empathetic, solutions oriented, and ready to jump into the startup world, then this is the job for you.
Full time - Remote
What you’ll do:
- Act as the voice of Verishop and be the first point of contact for all our customers via phone, email and chat
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues in a timely and positive manner
- Coordinate with the rest of the Customer Service team to swiftly address customer support inquiries related to product questions, order issues, delays, etc.
- Evaluate customer feedback and communicate insights to other internal teams, including marketing, product development, strategy, and tech, to optimize the user experience
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role is preferred (Retail, Contact Center, Food Service Industry, etc.)
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment and contribute wherever there are needs and flex as priorities shift
- An eye for the latest fashion + beauty trends always helps!
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Flexibility in work schedule as shifts could start and end outside of normal business hours