Veriff helps companies all over the world to connect with honest people. In a year, our team grew from 17 to 250+, and our software verifies over 9,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That's millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End developer who is passionate about coding and excited to tackle challenging problems under the hood in Veriff’s critical entry point for end users: our identity verification flow. If you enjoy being part of a team, collaborating with your peers to deliver the highest quality product for our customers, then you might be the right fit for this role.
As a Senior Front-End developer, we’ll expect you to not only be a craftsman with your code and automated tests, but to constantly influence and guide your peers to the next level. Your tech skills allow you to untangle problems for the team and groom complicated features to a level where implementation becomes clear for your teammates. You have the experience to see the forest, not just the trees and to be able to formalize plans to coordinate bigger initiatives.
This is a critical part of Veriff’s business, so on top of innovation, you are also excited to find ways to increase the quality level of the product, to make sure that even a grandma on her old Samsung and with her slow network can use Veriff successfully.
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
- Working in Veriff’s main entry point, our identity verification flow
- Writing high-quality, reusable, maintainable, and efficient code covered by tests
- Doing code reviews and providing feedback to your peers
- Collaborating with other engineers to evaluate and identify solutions to complex problems
- Communicating changes within and across teams
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you have:
- Fluency in HTML and CSS, good understanding of HTML semantics and best practices
- Good command of English and great communication skills
- A high level of self-organization, ownership and responsibility
- Excitement about the opportunities and responsibilities that come with user-facing code
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop a crucial product for the world's next big success story (Veriff is backed by investors such as Accel, IVP, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit)
- Do impactful work at a startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with career opportunities
- Join a diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Receive generous sports benefits and additional health insurance
- Be in a pet-friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
- Get all the perks that come with a disruptive tech start-up, including health days, unlimited snacks and coffee at the office, team events, and much more