Vercel’s Frontend Cloud provides the developer experience and infrastructure to build, scale, and secure a faster, more personalized web. Customers like Under Armour, eBay, The Washington Post, Johnson & Johnson, and Zapier use Vercel to build dynamic user experiences on the web.
At Vercel, our mission is to enable the world to ship the best products and that goes hand in hand with creating an environment where you can do the best work of your life.
About the Role:
Vercel's sales team is full of bright, hardworking Account Executives who are helping us create a new category. Vercel's sales team is deeply technical and spans a range of business functions (developers, operations, marketing, product, IT). We're a fast-growing organization with a strong preference to grow team members and promote from within. You will be the dominant driver of revenue growth and be on the front lines evangelizing our platform to both new and existing customers.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the full sales cycle
- Manage book of business that includes renewals and net new business opportunities
- Partner cross-functionally with Solutions Engineering, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to get your customers the best outcomes for their business
- Learn about our technology and the space every day
- Use tools like Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Outreach, SFDC, etc.
- Top performer with history of success in pipeline generation, opportunity management, and closing customers
- Coachable and collaborative
- Team first attitude and no ego
- Passionate about your customers and how Vercel solves their problems
- Motivated, curious, hungry
- Experience using LinkedIn Navigator
Bonus If You:
- Aspire to be a leader
- Have experience helping companies in hyper-growth stage
- Have experience in Product Led Growth company
- Have experience in Front End Software Development
- Great compensation package and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package.
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills.-
- Flexible Time Off - Flexible vacation policy with a recommended 4-weeks per year, and paid holidays.-
- Remote Friendly - Work with teammates from different time zones across the globe.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed.
The San Francisco, CA OTE range for this role is $150,000.00 - $220,000.00. This salary range is an estimate. Actual salary will be based on job related skills, experience and location. Pay ranges outside San Francisco may be adjusted based on employee location. The total compensation package also includes benefits and equity-based compensation. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.