At Vercel, we are building an open-source developer tools platform that enables developers to build and iterate on the web without sinking time and money into DevOps. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team and we want to shape the future of the web by making cloud computing accessible to everyone. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
- We are goal-driven and dedicated
- We use our own tools every day
- We thrive together with our community
- We are customer-obsessed
- We believe in people's ability to grow
What You Will Do:
In this role you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and system integration.
To ensure success as a full stack engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills. Top-rated full stack engineers create and implement advanced software systems that perfectly meet the needs of the company.
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- Generous Gear Credit
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.