Vera is looking for a Windows engineer to join our very talented Client team. You will work within the context of truly agile team and will have an immediate impact on our most popular end-user client for Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Partner with product management and service engineering to build highly-scalable security solutions.
- Ensure continued integration with native Windows programs that make security seamless and usable
- Identify, diagnose, and solve technically challenging problems
- Make a difference in the lives of people around the world, helping them collaborate more confidently
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6 to 14 years of experience experience with Windows OS and Systems-level programming ( E.g. Win32 APIs, COM, multi-threading, IPC, process isolation, virtualization, hooking/interception, etc )
- Proficiency with C++, c++11, STL, cross-platform development
- Expertise in Windows messages, ATL, WTL, COM, message loops, window hooking/subclassing
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, knowing how to solve complex system-level issues (Sysinternals Tools, windbg, API monitors, etc )
- Demonstrable knowledge of large-scale deployments in enterprise technology environments
- A belief that it's possible to improve data security without sacrificing application usability
- Direct experience with Windows Outlook internals, including Office Object Model (OOM) and MAPI
- Data security and PKI are a plus
VERA helps security teams fundamentally change how files are protected and how organizations collaborate securely. VERA helps businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share data, no matter where it’s stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, Vera’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring a high level of security, visibility, and control.
We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to grow your career. We are targeting a large and growing market, we have a compelling product offering and offer a generous compensation plan and the ability for you to be successful and have a significant impact on the trajectory of our company.
We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough problems in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. We’re interested in getting things done. Our leadership is open to your input and are stewards of our collective shareholder value. It’s evident in the 400% CAGR we’ve seen over the past 4 years.
Founded in 2014, VERA is headquartered in Palo Alto and led by a team of Security and SaaS industry veterans from MongoDB, Symantec, McAfee, Proofpoint, Adobe, HP and Cisco. Join us so we can deliver disruptive approaches to how some of the most sophisticated organizations in the world protect files and secure collaboration.
For more information, visit www.vera.com.