VERA helps security teams fundamentally change how files are protected and how organizations collaborate securely. VERA helps businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share data, no matter where it’s stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, Vera’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring a high level of security, visibility, and control.
What You Will Be Doing
- Technical leadership and mentoring of Vera's Web/UI team
- Identification and implementation of development best practices, including Design and Code Reviews, Unit Tests and Test Automation, CICD pipelines
- Driving innovation using latest Web/UI technologies
- Inculcate a culture of out of the box thinking, exploration and problem solving within the team
- Working on prototypes and proof of concepts using leading edge technologies and frameworks
- Solve unique security related problems on the Web/UI stack
- Build a reliable and performant Web/UI platform
What You Should Have
- Knowledge of Algorithms, Data structures, Time & Space complexity, and Operating Systems.
- Experience with complex code bases with a focus on maintainability.
- Experience working with React, Redux, Webpack, Gulp, Node.js, and NPM
- Good understanding of browser’s security model and OWASP secure coding practices and other common web application security concerns (XSS/clickjacking)
- Built single-page web applications that perform well in modern, mobile, and legacy browsers (responsive UI)
- Integrated front-end applications with various types of APIs, and are comfortable with authentication and authorization (basic/OAuth/SAML)
- Experience in developing browser extensions or plugins to enable additional functionality on the browser and to integrate with native OS/platforms
- Experience in developing web based applications on popular cloud platforms like Google Apps Platform, Salesforce Developers Platform, Box/Dropbox etc.
At Vera, we're building the trusted standard for securing and sharing information. Join us!
Vera is changing the way businesses around the world protect enterprise data. The Vera platform provides dynamic data protection for any kind of information, on any device, and gives you the power to revoke access at any time. We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough challenges in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. Together, we can change how security services are built, deployed, and delivered to enterprises.
Backed by Battery Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, Amplify Partners, Capital One Growth Ventures, and some of Silicon Valley’s most notable cyber-security angel investors, we're changing the way security works for the enterprise.
For more information, visit www.vera.com.