VERA helps security teams fundamentally change how files are protected and how organizations collaborate securely. VERA helps businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share data, no matter where it is stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, Vera’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring a high level of security, visibility, and control.
VERA is seeking a Technical Marketing Manager (TMM) who works as part of our Product Management team, reporting to the SVP of Products. The TMM will work with a cross-functional team to ensure that VERA’s solutions are successful in a wide variety of customer environments. You must have technical expertise in enterprise cybersecurity solutions, and the ability to clearly articulate their technical differentiators, as well as work closely with Product, Sales, Engineering and others to continually improve the product.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with Sales and Sales Engineers (SEs), providing enablement materials, competitive and market analysis.
- Create design guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, application notes, technical white papers, presentations, videos and demonstrations for our security solutions and products.
- Build and maintain a demonstration environment for our security solutions and products.
- Support Product demonstration activities and assist with industry analysts, tradeshows, conferences and technical sales training or channel partner training activities.
- Assist with technical RFPs and work with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs and Engineers as required.
- Prior experience as a Technical Marketing Manager, Sales Engineer or Technical Product Marketing Manager is a must.
- Extensive experience with enterprise and cloud security products.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required.
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful and proactive.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possess a high level of integrity.
- Team player that works well in fast moving, collaborative and start-up environments.
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to work with all teams in the company.
- Proven strategic analysis and critical thinking skills to position VERA’s unique vision and approach with customers, partners and internal stakeholders
- Ability to engage and communicate the VERA value at all levels within an organization from executive leadership to technical decision makers
- Demonstrated expertise and ability to assimilate competitive intelligence and information
- Ability to coordinate across cross functional business partner functions including Marketing, Sales, Engineering and Operations
- Ability to negotiate internally and externally to achieve business goals
- Passion, energy, enthusiasm, motivation and perseverance.
VERA is a next-generation data security company enabling businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share any kind of data, no matter where it’s stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, VERA’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring the highest levels of security, visibility, and control. For more information, visit www.vera.com.