The Solutions Architect (SA) will be responsible for providing excellent solution design and technical installation services to our customers as well as establishing themselves as a trusted technical advisor. The SA is an experienced, enthusiastic, and hands-on professional who can rapidly learn Vera’s value proposition and apply it to customers of all sizes. The SA is responsible for providing technical leadership on multiple concurrent customer deployments. The SA will be collaborating with internal teams including Sales, Engineering, and Product Management to ensure successful and timely deployments. The SA will also participate actively in continuous improvement of our delivery processes.
What You Will Be Doing
- Be proactive in providing technical design, installation and configuration services resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction
- Be a Vera product expert and translate customers use case requirements into technical solutions architecture
- Be a trusted technical advisor providing high quality service and technical leadership to align with customer delivery goals
- Oversee product deployment activities and report status and deliverables
- Create best practice documentation such as installation guides, validation tools, sizing FAQ docs, and architecture diagrams
- Research interoperability with 3rd party apps and other complex integrations
- Work with Sales team in pre-sale activities, review, and lead scoping efforts for deployment planning
- Engage with Product Management to provide early feedback on product features and capabilities to ensure alignment with customer expectations
- Work with Engineering & Release Management to ensure enterprise readiness of all our products
- Review technical product documentation
What You Should Have
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in implementing any of the following: cloud applications, security solutions, and IT infrastructure deployments
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and/or related discipline required.
- Direct, hands-on technical experience in a customer-facing role is a must
- Experience with both customers and partners as a subject matter expert
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate technology concepts in a clear, understandable manner
- Experience in working on collaborative teams and following project engagement workflows and methodologies
- Exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Demonstrates excellent issue identification, resolution, and management
- Effectively manages client expectations with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent team player
- Startup experience is a plus
- Travel expectations: 25-35%
What You Will Have
- Strong working knowledge of security and networking concepts like SSL, DNS, Firewalls
- Experience with Linux OS (and some shell scripting) required
- Experience working with distributed NoSQL databases
- Experience implementing single sign-on SSO integration services such as Okta, Ping Federate, OneLogin, Microsoft Azure AD
- Experience configuring LDAP and Active Directory Services
- Experience configuring Microsoft SharePoint Cloud and on-premise deployments
- Experience working with Enterprise Cloud storage solutions such as Box, Dropbox, and OneDrive
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure and managing Cloud Formation Templates is a significant plus
- Security certifications (CISSP etc.) a plus
What You Will Get:
- A great team-oriented environment
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference
- Competitive Compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits
VERA helps security teams fundamentally change how files are protected and how organizations collaborate securely. VERA helps businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share data, no matter where it’s stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, Vera’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring a high level of security, visibility, and control.
We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to grow your career. We are targeting a large and growing market, we have a compelling product offering and offer a generous compensation plan and the ability for you to be successful and have a significant impact on the trajectory of our company.
We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough problems in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. We’re interested in getting things done. Our leadership is open to your input and are stewards of our collective shareholder value. It’s evident in the 400% CAGR we’ve seen over the past 4 years.
Founded in 2014, VERA is headquartered in Palo Alto and led by a team of Security and SaaS industry veterans from MongoDB, Symantec, McAfee, Proofpoint, Adobe, HP and Cisco. Join us so we can deliver disruptive approaches to how some of the most sophisticated organizations in the world protect files and secure collaboration.
For more information, visit www.vera.com.