VERA helps security teams fundamentally change how files are protected and how organizations collaborate securely. VERA helps businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share data, no matter where it is stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, Vera’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring a high level of security, visibility, and control.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own the ultimate responsibility for the customer's adoption, potential expansion, and advocacy across a portfolio of customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value.
- Collaborate with other teams within Vera (e.g. professional services, sales, support, product management, engineering, etc.) to address customer requirements and customer satisfaction goals.
- Be a strong customer advocate within Vera such that Vera activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Proactively manage each customer's business needs and environments - actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals.
- Meet or speak with customer executive sponsor(s) on a frequent cadence (several times a month) with the expectation of continually moving the relationship forward while uncovering new opportunities.
What You Should Have
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Strategic Services or related areas;
- Supporting/Selling to IT infrastructure, DevSecOps, and GRC organizations.
- Serving customers while making them immensely successful in terms of increased adoption and delivering value.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning in complex customer environments at the executive and department levels.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of Vera solutions within customer environments.
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Highly data - driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity, who will innovate to continue to improve the way Vera serves its customers.
- Previous experience with SaaS solutions (Collaboration, File Sharing, Cloud storage CASB, DLP/ Encryption solutions, etc) highly desired.
- Ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales, and marketing experts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Excellent team player.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline is a plus.
- Experience working with Enterprise customers who face challenges operationalizing new solutions into their complex IT environments highly desirable.
- Security certifications (CISSP etc.) is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Travel expectations: up to 50%.
What You Will Get
- A great team-oriented environment
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference
- Opportunity to help build a world class Customer Success organization from the ground up
- Competitive Compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits
- Free lunches, endless Espresso & Snacks galore!
VERA is a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to grow your career. We are targeting a large and growing market, we have a compelling product offering and offer a generous compensation plan and the ability for you to be successful and have a significant impact on the trajectory of our company.
We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough problems in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. We’re interested in getting things done. Our leadership is open to your input and are stewards of our collective shareholder value. It’s evident in the 400% CAGR we’ve seen over the past 4 years.
Founded in 2014, VERA is headquartered in Palo Alto and led by a team of Security and SaaS industry veterans from MongoDB, Symantec, McAfee, Proofpoint, Adobe, HP and Cisco. Join us so we can deliver disruptive approaches to how some of the most sophisticated organizations in the world protect files and secure collaboration.
For more information, visit www.vera.com.