VERA helps security teams fundamentally change how files are protected and how organizations collaborate securely. VERA helps businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share data, no matter where it’s stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, Vera’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring a high level of security, visibility, and control.
What You Will Be Doing
- Technical leadership and mentoring of Vera's Web/UI team
- Identification and implementation of development best practices, including Design and Code Reviews, Unit Tests and Test Automation, CICD pipelines
- Driving innovation using latest Web/UI technologies
- Inculcate a culture of out of the box thinking, exploration and problem solving within the team
- Working on prototypes and proof of concepts using leading edge technologies and frameworks
- Solve unique security related problems on the Web/UI stack
- Build a reliable and performant Web/UI platform
What You Should Have
- Knowledge of Algorithms, Data structures, Time & Space complexity, and Operating Systems.
- Experience with complex code bases with a focus on maintainability.
- Experience working with React, Redux, Webpack, Gulp, Node.js, and NPM
- Good understanding of browser’s security model and OWASP secure coding practices and other common web application security concerns (XSS/clickjacking)
- Built single-page web applications that perform well in modern, mobile, and legacy browsers (responsive UI)
- Integrated front-end applications with various types of APIs, and are comfortable with authentication and authorization (basic/OAuth/SAML)
- Experience in developing browser extensions or plugins to enable additional functionality on the browser and to integrate with native OS/platforms
- Experience in developing web based applications on popular cloud platforms like Google Apps Platform, Salesforce Developers Platform, Box/Dropbox etc.
What You Will Get
- A great team-oriented environment
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference
- Opportunity to help build a world class Customer Success organization from the ground up
- Competitive Compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits
- Free lunches, endless Espresso & Snacks galore!
We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to grow your career. We are targeting a large and growing market, we have a compelling product offering and offer a generous compensation plan and the ability for you to be successful and have a significant impact on the trajectory of our company.
We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough problems in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. We’re interested in getting things done. Our leadership is open to your input and are stewards of our collective shareholder value. It’s evident in the 400% CAGR we’ve seen over the past 4 years.
Founded in 2014, VERA is headquartered in Palo Alto and led by a team of Security and SaaS industry veterans from MongoDB, Symantec, McAfee, Proofpoint, Adobe, HP and Cisco. Join us so we can deliver disruptive approaches to how some of the most sophisticated organizations in the world protect files and secure collaboration.
For more information, visit www.vera.com.