What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for deployment of Vera technical solutions end to end by managing the different aspects of the project lifecycle such as use case discovery, scoping, resource planning, delivery and status reporting.
- Work closely with Vera pre-sales teams and customer stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements for the projects. Develop SOWs based on these requirements and ensure a seamless transition to professional services team for deployment.
- Responsible for understanding and documenting the customer infrastructure and environment which directly or indirectly impacts Vera product implementation. Work closely with Solution Architect to ensure timely completion of technical implementation and scope covered as per SOW.
- Responsible for managing customer escalations during technical deployment, work with cross functional teams such as product management, technical support, customer success and engineering in order to resolve the issues blocking deployments in a timely manner.
- Responsible for technical conversations with client’s IT team as well as business owners to ensure clarity in scope, roles/responsibilities and project plan.
- Conduct weekly project status calls with customer and relays status to internal Vera stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment.
What You Should Have
- Strong knowledge on web server, application servers (For e.g. Apache, Tomcat, IIS, WebLogic). Detailed knowledge about the configuration parameters.
- Should have a good understanding and working knowledge on SSL, Exchange, DNS, Understanding of basic firewall concepts, DMZ, reverse proxy.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum of four years of management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers.
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS
- Experience implementing single sign-on SSO integration services such as Okta, Ping Federate, OneLogin, Microsoft Azure AD.
- Experience configuring LDAP and Active Directory Services
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Cloud and on-premise deployments
- Experience working with Enterprise Cloud storage solutions such as Box, Dropbox, and OneDrive
- Security certifications (CISSP etc.) a plus
VERA helps security teams fundamentally change how files are protected and how organizations collaborate securely. VERA helps businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share data, no matter where it’s stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, Vera’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring a high level of security, visibility, and control.
We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to grow your career. We are targeting a large and growing market, we have a compelling product offering and offer a generous compensation plan and the ability for you to be successful and have a significant impact on the trajectory of our company.
We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough problems in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. We’re interested in getting things done. Our leadership is open to your input and are stewards of our collective shareholder value. It’s evident in the 400% CAGR we’ve seen over the past 4 years.
Founded in 2014, VERA is headquartered in Palo Alto and led by a team of Security and SaaS industry veterans from MongoDB, Symantec, McAfee, Proofpoint, Adobe, HP and Cisco.
Join us so we can deliver disruptive approaches to how some of the most sophisticated organizations in the world protect files and secure collaboration.
For more information, visit www.vera.com.