Vera is looking for a highly motivated hands-on SQA Manager to lead our global SQA team. The ideal applicant will be self-directed, well organized, articulate, team leader and a team player. Responsibilities entail organization and management of Vera SQA team with the goal of universally ensuring product quality. This role requires leadership, team building, motivational style, and analytical skills.
- Manage a geo-distributed SQA team with mostly automated testing flows
- Create and review test plans, release plans and release management activities
- Provide day-to-day SQA feedback and visibility to other departments
- Work with Support and Sales to identify product issues/enhancements and communicate to stakeholders
- Coordinate QA Automation training activities
- Provide hands-on validation using manual methods
- Mentor team members on SQA skills and best practices
- 5+ work experience within SQA and 3+ years in the leading role
- Experience in managing SQA for enterprise software projects, including on-premise and cloud
- Working experience in Information Security field is a strong plus
- In-depth understanding and experience with Agile/Scrum framework
- Hands-on experience with white-box and black-box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools, such as Selenium Webdriver and Python APIs is a strong plus
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams, especially Support, Engineering and Product
- Strong analytical skills, ability to troubleshoot product issues and provide guidance to others
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and willingness to get things done
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a closely related field
What you will get
- Great team and growth-oriented environment
- Freedom to be creative and make a difference
- Extremely competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits
VERA helps security teams fundamentally change how files are protected and how organizations collaborate securely. VERA helps businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share data, no matter where it’s stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, Vera’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring a high level of security, visibility, and control.
We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to grow your career. We are targeting a large and growing market, we have a compelling product offering and offer a generous compensation plan and the ability for you to be successful and have a significant impact on the trajectory of our company.
We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough problems in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. We’re interested in getting things done. Our leadership is open to your input and are stewards of our collective shareholder value. It’s evident in the 400% CAGR we’ve seen over the past 4 years.
Founded in 2014, VERA is headquartered in Palo Alto and led by a team of Security and SaaS industry veterans from MongoDB, Symantec, McAfee, Proofpoint, Adobe, HP and Cisco. Join us so we can deliver disruptive approaches to how some of the most sophisticated organizations in the world protect files and secure collaboration.
For more information, visit www.vera.com.