We’re fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to grow your career. We combine a high-growth market, a compelling product suite, a generous compensation plan, a detailed and comprehensive on-boarding program and a proven sales methodology and training program into the opportunity for the right person to earn the largest W2 of their career. Vera is changing the way businesses around the world protect their most precious enterprise data. The Vera platform provides dynamic data protection for any kind of information, on any device, and gives you the power to revoke access at any time.
We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough challenges in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. We’re interested in getting things done. Our management teams are open to your suggestions and make sound decisions on helping us grow. It’s evident in the 400% growth we’ve seen over the past 4 years.
Backed by Battery Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, Amplify Partners, Capital One Growth Ventures, and some of Silicon Valley’s most notable cyber-security angel investors, we're changing the way security works for the enterprise.
To fuel our rapid growth, we are investing in our Sales Development Team. As a Sales Development Representative at Vera, you'll be part of an integrated sales and marketing organization and responsible for prospecting, identifying, and fostering new qualified opportunities for our Account Executives. You'll help develop customer relationships, tune the way we communicate with global businesses, and raise the bar for an excellent sales experience.
Where you'll contribute to our success:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop opportunities in key accounts
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists and pass sales-ready leads to account teams
- Work across channels (web, email, phone, and in-person) to convert prospects into true believers
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and execute campaigns and provide feedback to maximize impact
- Become a trusted resource and guide for interested prospects building their own data-centric security strategies
- You're a confident communicator, comfortable speaking with managers, executives, and peers
- Measurable track record of succeeding in a goal-oriented environment
- You believe that customer success and satisfaction starts with sales and continues across the company
- You're creative and a self-starter, with a desire to help people see a problem in a new light
- You act independently when necessary, creating and executing plans for improvements and implementation
- A great attitude and a desire to have your work make a REAL impact to your company and its customers
- A critical eye to assess our current capabilities and ideas to make them better
- A dynamic, engaging, team-oriented environment
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference
- Opportunities to grow while charting your own career path
- A competitive compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits