At Vera, we're building the trusted standard for securing and sharing information. Vera is changing the way businesses around the world protect enterprise data. Our platform provides dynamic data protection for any kind of information, on any device, and gives you the power to revoke access at any time. We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough challenges in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. Together, we can change how security services are built, deployed, and delivered to enterprises.
Backed by Battery Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, Amplify Partners, Capital One Growth Ventures, and some of Silicon Valley’s most notable cyber-security angel investors, we're changing the way security works for the enterprise. Join us!
Vera is looking for an amazing Recruiting Coordinator to join the People team. As a member of this diverse and dynamic team, you will focus on delivering an extraordinary candidate experience, building positive relationships with our hiring managers, and managing the coordination of our full recruiting process.
This is an exciting role for someone who wants to grow in recruiting. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Human Resources.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate interviews, meetings, and on-boarding at a high-volume by partnering directly with Hiring Managers
- Greet candidates, coordinate interview rooms, and make sure every candidate has an amazing and unique interview experience
- Call, screen and conduct interviews and qualify prospective candidates and assist them through the recruitment process
- Manage relationships with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers
- Coordinate pre & post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Jump in on other recruiting projects as needed to create an amazing candidate experience
What we need to see:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to take initiative-- you can recognize a need and then work to provide a solution
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems, such as Greenhouse
- Ability to lead projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills - concise, articulate, confident
- Ability to develop strong partnering relationships across all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of Recruiting - you know what an amazing candidate and employee experience looks like and know what it takes to get there
- An interest in growing your career in recruiting -- you want to be part of the foundational recruiting team at a fast moving startup.
- We promote from within! As a growing company, there are many opportunities to move up
- A great team-oriented environment
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference
- Competitive Compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits