At Vera, we're building the trusted standard for securing and sharing information. Vera is changing the way businesses around the world protect enterprise data. Our platform provides dynamic data protection for any kind of information, on any device, and gives you the power to revoke access at any time. We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough challenges in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. Together, we can change how security services are built, deployed, and delivered to enterprises.
Backed by Battery Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, Amplify Partners, Capital One Growth Ventures, and some of Silicon Valley’s most notable cyber-security angel investors, we're changing the way security works for the enterprise. Join us!
This position is based in Palo Alto, CA and reports to the VP Demand Generation.
Do you want to be a part of a fast-paced, driven and exciting marketing team? Do you want to engage with sales to help accelerate Vera’s business? Do you want to contribute to the success of the company and see first hand results? If so, come and join us!
- Develop and execute field marketing & program plan
- Research & coordinate regional events; including logistics, internal and external communications, social media and reporting
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with sales teams & building pipeline
- Assist with partner activities & events
- Manage integrated campaigns, including webinar & ABM support
- Data integrity – manage data hygiene for leads generated
- Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and metrics (events, campaigns, Google Analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Budget managementDesire to work in a fast-paced environmentProficient in social media tools; LinkedIn & Twitter
- 2-3 years of field marketing, or equivalent experience
- Detail oriented with strong project management & organizational skills
- Solid written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have
- Experience in Marketo
- Experience in SFDC
- Proficient in social media tools; LinkedIn & Twitter