The primary focus of this position will be to support and partner with the VP of Worldwide Sales to manage sales and forecasts and to support the Chief Financial Officer with sales and general business analytics. The right candidate is a team player with the ability to work across departments with disparate needs, excels at creative problem solving and thrives on being challenged by process creation, review and continuous improvement.
- Enable Sales Leadership to effectively manage the forecast process by providing weekly information and analysis.
- Administer and maintain Salesforce.com, develop reports and analyze data on historical trends and current activity.
- Annual sales planning including territory alignment, quota setting and and sales incentive design.
- Point of contact for sales process questions.
- Perform monthly variable compensation calculations for sales team and partner with finance to ensure timely and accurate payment.
- Partner with marketing and other functional areas to build end-to-end analytical processes to measure business performance.
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as required.
- 2 – 4 years in Sales Operations or Sales Finance experience in a tech environment.
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to work independently in fast paced environment.
- Extensive experience with data analysis, modeling and/or financial analysis.
- Advanced Salesforce.com and MS Excel skills are highly recommended.
- Strong communications, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance is required.
VERA helps security teams fundamentally change how files are protected and how organizations collaborate securely. VERA helps businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share data, no matter where it’s stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, Vera’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring a high level of security, visibility, and control.
We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to grow your career. We are targeting a large and growing market, we have a compelling product offering and offer a generous compensation plan and the ability for you to be successful and have a significant impact on the trajectory of our company.
We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough problems in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. We’re interested in getting things done. Our leadership is open to your input and are stewards of our collective shareholder value. It’s evident in the 400% CAGR we’ve seen over the past 4 years.
Founded in 2014, VERA is headquartered in Palo Alto and led by a team of Security and SaaS industry veterans from MongoDB, Symantec, McAfee, Proofpoint, Adobe, HP and Cisco. Join us so we can deliver disruptive approaches to how some of the most sophisticated organizations in the world protect files and secure collaboration.
For more information, visit www.vera.com.