Vera is looking for QA Engineers to join our multi-talented team. You will work within the context of truly agile team, and will have a wide range of responsibilities, from advancing our automation tools to writing test cases and running through QA cycles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sciences or engineering and related fields
- Understanding of programming and debugging in one or more languages
- Understanding of QA methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of Jira and Git
- Knowledge of lettuce/Python/Webdriver (Beneficial but not required)
- Knowledge of lettuce/Python/Appium ((Beneficial but not required)
- Experience working in agile teams
- Experience writing test plans/cases
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude in learning new technologies and overcoming new challenges
- Ensuring quality of Vera products and testing systems end-to-end
- Creating and maintaining test plans
- Writing test cases using BDD format
- Creating and maintaining test automation scripts using lettuce/Python/Webdriver and lettuce/Python/Appium frameworks
- Reporting and troubleshooting/reproducing defects, verifying fixes
- Working with scrum team members to assist in debugging and testing
- A great goal-oriented environment
- Freedom to be creative and make a difference
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits
VERA helps security teams fundamentally change how files are protected and how organizations collaborate securely. VERA helps businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share data, no matter where it’s stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, Vera’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring a high level of security, visibility, and control.
We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to grow your career. We are targeting a large and growing market, we have a compelling product offering and offer a generous compensation plan and the ability for you to be successful and have a significant impact on the trajectory of our company.
We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough problems in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. We’re interested in getting things done. Our leadership is open to your input and are stewards of our collective shareholder value. It’s evident in the 400% CAGR we’ve seen over the past 4 years.
Founded in 2014, VERA is headquartered in Palo Alto and led by a team of Security and SaaS industry veterans from MongoDB, Symantec, McAfee, Proofpoint, Adobe, HP and Cisco. Join us so we can deliver disruptive approaches to how some of the most sophisticated organizations in the world protect files and secure collaboration.
For more information, visit www.vera.com.