At Vera, we're building the trusted standard for securing and sharing information - join us!
Vera is a new kind of security company changing the way businesses around the world protect enterprise data by re-thinking how information can be secured. The Vera solution protects data with the strongest encryption, anywhere, on any device, without changing how people work. We've built a team that is smart, creative, and focused on helping people solve tough challenges, so we select only the most extraordinary colleagues with an ambition to make an impact. With a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment, together we can accomplish great things.
Rest assured, you'll get the chance to improve how security services are built, deployed, and delivered to customers, and invent some new things along the way. A career at Vera will set your trajectory for future career success.
Backed by Battery Ventures, Amplify Partners, Capital One Growth Ventures, and some of Silicon Valley’s most notable cyber-security angel investors, we're changing the way security works in the enterprise.
Vera is looking for QA Engineers to join our multi-talented team. You will work within the context of truly agile team, and will have a wide range of responsibilities, from advancing our automation tools to writing test cases and running through QA cycles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sciences or engineering and related fields
- Understanding of programming and debugging in one or more languages
- Understanding of QA methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of Jira and Git
- Knowledge of lettuce/Python/Webdriver (Beneficial but not required)
- Knowledge of lettuce/Python/Appium ((Beneficial but not required)
- Experience working in agile teams
- Experience writing test plans/cases
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude in learning new technologies and overcoming new challenges
- Ensuring quality of Vera products and testing systems end-to-end
- Creating and maintaining test plans
- Writing test cases using BDD format
- Creating and maintaining test automation scripts using lettuce/Python/Webdriver and lettuce/Python/Appium frameworks
- Reporting and troubleshooting/reproducing defects, verifying fixes
- Working with scrum team members to assist in debugging and testing
- A great goal-oriented environment
- Freedom to be creative and make a difference
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits