The Solutions Delivery Manager (SDM) will be responsible for helping guide customers through their onboarding journey and providing solution deployment services. The SDM is an experienced, enthusiastic, and hands-on professional who can rapidly learn Vera’s value proposition and apply it to customers of all sizes. The SDM is responsible for leading multiple, concurrent customer deployment projects to ensure long-term customer success. The SDM will also be responsible for training our customers and working to continually improve our Professional Services delivery processes. The SDM will be collaborating with internal teams including Sales, Engineering, and Product Management to ensure successful and timely deployments.
- Be proactive in providing outstanding deployment, and post-installation configuration services resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction
- Translate strategic initiatives in the account plan into executable actions, applying best practices in customer delivery methodology
- Communicate all aspects of Vera’s integration services and train our customers and partners at the technical and/or functional level
- Create best practice documentation such as deployment guides, validation tools, training videos, and FAQ’s
- Manage cadence by leading the reporting and tracking functions of the customer onboarding process
- Deliver prompt, high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests
- Work with Sales team in pre-sale activities, reviews, and lead scoping efforts for deployment planning
- Engage with Product Management to provide early feedback on product features and capabilities ensuring alignment with customer expectations
- Work with Engineering & Release Management to ensure enterprise readiness of all our products
- Become a product expert by training on every new product release
- Review and contribute to technical product documentation
- 5+ years of experience implementing any of the following: cloud applications, security solutions, and/or IT infrastructure deployments
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience required
- Previous hands-on technical experience in a SDM or similar customer-facing role is a must
- Consultative experience with both customers and partners as a subject matter expert
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate technology concepts in a clear, understandable manner
- Experience working on collaborative teams and following project engagement workflows and methodologies
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Demonstrates excellent identification, resolution, and management of customer issues
- Effectively manages client expectations with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Startup experience is a plus
- Travel expectation: 25-35%
- Strong working knowledge of security and networking concepts like SSL, DNS, Firewalls
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS
- Experience implementing single sign-on SSO integration services such as Okta, Ping Federate, OneLogin, Microsoft Azure AD
- Experience configuring LDAP and Active Directory Services
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Cloud and on-premise deployments
- Experience working with Enterprise Cloud storage solutions such as Box, Dropbox, and OneDrive
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure and managing Cloud Formation Templates is a significant plus
- Security certifications (CISSP etc.) a plus
What you will get:
- A great team-oriented environment
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference
- Competitive Compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits
VERA helps security teams fundamentally change how files are protected and how organizations collaborate securely. VERA helps businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share data, no matter where it’s stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, Vera’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring a high level of security, visibility, and control.
We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to grow your career. We are targeting a large and growing market, we have a compelling product offering and offer a generous compensation plan and the ability for you to be successful and have a significant impact on the trajectory of our company.
We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough problems in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. We’re interested in getting things done. Our leadership is open to your input and are stewards of our collective shareholder value. It’s evident in the 400% CAGR we’ve seen over the past 4 years.
Founded in 2014, VERA is headquartered in Palo Alto and led by a team of Security and SaaS industry veterans from MongoDB, Symantec, McAfee, Proofpoint, Adobe, HP and Cisco. Join us so we can deliver disruptive approaches to how some of the most sophisticated organizations in the world protect files and secure collaboration.
For more information, visit www.vera.com.